Please fill out your details below and one of our team will assist you with you booking.
The world of business is increasingly becoming centered about the interaction of different teams, both within and outside the organization. The success of a team within a company is often directly linked to the ability of a manager to lead and manage the team effectively. In order to perform the job well, the manager must understand the different roles of everyone involved in the team, and be trained in developing the capabilities of all team members and addressing issues as soon as they surface. This course will help you gain an understanding of the basic fundamentals of becoming an effective manager for your team.
You will explore the fundamental concepts of effective management.
There are no prerequisite skills for this course; however, you might be interested in the following related courses: Problem-Solving Skills, Negotiating Skills, Business Presentations, Advanced Communication Skills, and Creating and Maintaining a Life Balance.
Lesson 1: Developing as a Manager
- Topic A: The Role of an Effective Manager
- Topic B: Personal Skills Development
Lesson 2: Communicating Successfully
- Topic A: Speak Without Talking
- Topic B: Manage Better by Listening
- Topic C: Assert to Achieve
Lesson 3: Creating Successful Solutions
- Topic A: Identify the Core Problem
- Topic B: Solve Problems Creatively
- Topic C: Implement Solutions Decisively
Lesson 4: Empowering Your Workgroup
- Topic A: Delegate for Results
- Topic B: Coach for Achievement
- Topic C: Evaluate Staff Performance
Lesson 5: Cultivating Great Teams
- Topic A: Create an Invincible Team
- Topic B: Inspire Team Success
- Topic C: Team Briefings for Success
- Topic D: Resolve Conflicts Positively
Please enter your details below and we will send you the full course outline.