Please fill out your details below and one of our team will assist you with you booking.
The CBP™ Sales Certification is designed to instill and establish the foundation for professional selling by developing the latest and most successful selling strategies and processes using effective sales methodologies. You will learn the skills and tactics of leading sales and capable to close any deal with high professionalism and take part in interactive scenarios to master those skills.
The CBP™ Sales certification module covers all the major sales stages and teaches the best practices in the sales industry.
At the end of this program, the trainee will be able to:
- Definition of Sales
- Infer some methods and skills to look for potential clients
- Explains how to build effective and successful communication from the first time
- Develops strategies and methods that support the success of the evaluation process
- Present a presentation with confidence for a service and/or product professionally
- Deals with all forms of objections and obstacles that may be encountered in the sale.
- Closes the transaction in a professional, gradual and compelling manner.
- Explains examples of effective strategies for closing and following the deal.
CBP™ Professional-Sales program develop the skills for those who wish to work in sales. It will provide them with the most important principles and concepts, in addition to the latest strategies and effective methodologies, along with practical training on the use of these strategies, which sharpens their skills and makes them be able to make the most out of it. The overall objective of this program is to:
- Learn about successful sales strategies.
- To clarify the behavior of successful salesman.
- To develop successful strategies for identifying potential clients.
- Apply presentation, communication and persuasion skills in an easy manner.
- Develop mechanisms to deal with objections and problems effectively and efficiently.
- Develop effective innovative strategies to evaluate client requirements.
- Self-evaluation in the presentation and delivery skills
- To devise practical mechanisms to follow up with customers after-sales service.
This course requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of CBP Sales
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational
- The trainer must be a CBP™ at ATP accredited training center or a candidate to be a CBP™.
Module 1: Introduction to Selling
Module 2: Prospecting Success Strategies
Module 3: First Contact Success Strategies
Module 4: Qualification Success Strategies
Module 5: Presentation Success Strategies
Module 6: Successful Objection Resolution
Module 7: Successful Closing Strategies
Module 8: Wrap-up & Follow-up Strategies
Please enter your details below and we will send you the full course outline.