Please fill out your details below and one of our team will assist you with you booking.
CBP: Project Management
The CBP™ Project Management Course equips the business professionals and project managers with leading methodologies and practices in the project management field. Project management is a requirement for professionals in many fields, with many employers now identifying project management skills as vital for corporate success.
Whether you are a business executive or an information technology professional, the CBP™ Project Management certification will enable you to advance your career and develop your professional skills.
At the end of this training program, you will be able to:
- Review different ways of selecting projects
- How to establish and plan the project
- Practice and ability to plan time and finance effectively
- Practical practice of project control and development
- The ability to understand the types of contracts and mechanisms of contracting and supervision and receipt
- Integrate information, analyze project plan and evaluate its success and implementation
- Identify tasks and work related to the project and build teams and motivate them
- Project launch and follow-up
The CBP™ Professional-Project Management training program aims to prepare trainees, especially those who have recently joined the field. The program provides the trainees with the basic principles, concepts and methodologies in the field of project management and refines their skills by introducing them to the latest methodologies that allow them to make the most of their expertise as follows:
- Ability to establish a good project
- Develop project planning skills
- Ability to build and manage teams
- Ability to motivate team members
- Understand the requirements of the project implementation phase
- Understand the requirements of the project closing phase
This course requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational
- The trainer must be a CBP™ at ATP accredited training center or a candidate to be a CBP™
Module 1: Introduction to Project Management
Module 2: The Project Initiation Stage
Module 3: The Project Planning Stage
Module 4: Team Building for Project Leaders
Module 5: Motivation
Module 6: Implementing the Project Plan
Module 7: The Closing Stage
Please enter your details below and we will send you the full course outline.