Please fill out your details below and one of our team will assist you with you booking.
CBP: Conflict Management
Conflict is difficult to define, because it occurs in many different settings. The essence of conflict seems to be disagreement, contradiction, or incompatibility. Thus, CONFLICT refers to any situation in which there are incompatible Goals, Cognitions, or Emotions within or between individuals or groups that lead to opposition or antagonistic interaction.
The CBP Business Improvement Series-Conflict Management course will increase your knowledge and ability to:
Understand the two basic types of conflict and reasons as they occur, and recognize the four typical approaches to conflict. Implement the basic steps of conflict resolution, practice communication skills to minimize and even prevent conflict. Employ strategies for responding to challenging people such as; dealing with an extremely angry person or someone who will not acknowledge the conflict. Be able to handle specific situations including dealing with your boss, client, or another department.
At the end of this training program, you will be able to:
- Separate the causes of the conflict
- Explain the types of conflict
- Analyze conflict conditions in order to defuse it
- Act professionally with all styles of clients, colleagues and managers
- Review the main types of conflicts and their causes
- Explain the four typical methods of conflict resolution
- Perform the basic steps to resolve conflicts
- Apply conflict prevention techniques before it occurs
- To deal with all types of people professionally, such as dealing with an angry or difficult grumbling person
This course requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational
- The trainer must be a CBP™ at ATP accredited training center or a candidate to be a CBP™
Module One: Understanding Conflict
Module Two: The Basic Steps of Conflict Resolution
Module Three: Listening Skills
Module Four: Communication Skills That Support Conflict Resolution
Module Five: Handling Challenging Personalities
Module Six: Handling Specific Situations
Please enter your details below and we will send you the full course outline.