Please fill out your details below and one of our team will assist you with you booking.
Effective Interpersonal Communication for Business Professionals
To be successful in the workplace, you must be able to effectively communicate and cooperate with co-workers and external people.
The typical students of this course will be business professionals who want to enhance their communication skills to interact more effectively with superiors, colleagues, team members, customers, and vendors, and ultimately improve their overall job performance.
In this course, you will use a variety of methods to communicate effectively with people in many different roles in an organization.
- Interact productively with others in the workplace on a day-to-day basis.
- Build positive relationships with diverse individuals.
- Consider organizational communication systems.
- Communicate with peers.
- Communicate with supervisors.
- Communicate with external people.
- Communicate during conflict and change.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have some level of work experience in any of a variety of organizational settings.
Lesson 1: Interacting with Others
- Understand the Communication Process
- Apply Core Communication Skills
- Observe Nonverbal Communication
Lesson 2: Building Positive Relationships
- Create Connection
- Adapt Appropriately to Different Communication Styles
- Accommodate Diversity
Lesson 3: Considering Organizational Communication Systems
- Analyse Organizational Culture
- Ensure Communication Flows Effectively
Lesson 4: Communicating with Peers
- Interact Effectively with Peers
- Work Productively in a Group
- Engage in Productive Meetings
- Lead a Team
Lesson 5: Communicating with Supervisors
- Communicate with Different Supervisor Styles
- Discuss Important Topics with Your Supervisor
Lesson 6: Communicating with External People
- Interact Effectively with Customers
- Work Productively with Vendors
Lesson 7: Communicating During Conflict and Change
- Communicate Through Conflict
- Communicate Through Change
Please enter your details below and we will send you the full course outline.