Please fill out your details below and one of our team will assist you with you booking.
CBP: Accounting and Budgeting
The CBP™ Accounting and Budgeting certification equips the business professional with the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully maximize a business’s financial management.
The CBP™ Accounting and Budgeting certification includes an overview of effective accounting practice, account management, bookkeeping, and budgeting methods. This course also offers a guide for understanding key financial terms, establishing a comprehensive financial reporting plan, operating accounts payable and accounts receivable, and separating managerial and financial accounting.
This course is recommended for all finance professionals, accountants, bookkeepers, and business owners. It is intended to provide a concise overview of accounting policies and practices in order to equip professionals with the skills and experience necessary to effectively manage business finances and accounts.
- Define effective leadership comprehensively
- Define the responsibilities of a successful leader
- Understanding and mastery of leadership skills
- Compare leadership and management
- Identifies the appropriate and effective leadership style
- Develops the organization’s vision and work tasks
- Making decisions with high efficiency and quality
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of excellence
- The candidate must have completed or be in the process of completing a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational standards.
The CBP ™ Accounting and Budgeting manual covers the following topics:
- The Need for Accounting in Business
- Accounting Terms
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Double Entry Accounting
- Debits and Credits
- Journal Entries
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Financial Statements and Transaction Analysis
- Job Costing and the Cost of Goods Sold
- Inventory and Depreciation
- Managerial Accounting vs. Financial Accounting
- Accounting Software
Please enter your details below and we will send you the full course outline.