Please fill out your details below and one of our team will assist you with you booking.
The 50-Minute Manager Series was designed to cover critical business and professional development topics in the shortest time possible. Our easy-to-read, easy-to-understand format can be used for self-study or classroom training, or even office training. With a wealth of hands-on exercises, the 50-Minute books keep you engaged and help you retain critical skills.
Solving problems. Evaluating options. Choosing direction. You need to be adept at critical thinking every day on the job. Learn how to tell the difference between effective and ineffective methods of thought. When you can show that your decisions are based on sound reasoning, you give yourself an unbeatable advantage as a leader or a rising star.
Part 1: Understanding Critical vs. Noncritical Thinking
- The Case for Critical Thinking
- Recognize Deceptive Reasoning
- Detect Emotional Manipulation
- Styles of Noncritical Thinking
- Critical Thinking Styles
- Become a Critical Thinker
Part 2: Recognizing and Evaluating Arguments
- Step 1: Pinpoint Issues
- Step 2: Identify Arguments
- Step 3: Seek Clarity
- Step 4: Understand Context
- Step 5: Find Credibility
- Step 6: Look for Consistency
- Step 7: Judge Arguments
- Present Ideas Powerfully
Part 3: Developing and Evaluating Explanations
- Explanations vs. Arguments
- Formulate Explanations
- Element 1: Gather Information
- Element 2: Process Information
- Element 3: Develop Hypotheses
- Element 4: Test Hypotheses
Please enter your details below and we will send you the full course outline.