Please fill out your details below and one of our team will assist you with you booking.
CBP: Leading Through Change
Define what change looks like and feels like, identify the different reactions of change; and evaluate how the change will affect people in your organization. Recognize change resistance and explore various sources of resistance, and the eight mistakes organizations make during change. Explore, evaluate and compare the various roles of team leaders. Develop commitment strategies to change the design elements of a communication plan, align systems and structures to the changes. Identify the characteristics of bounce back people and organizations.
A successful change-management plan requires that you clearly define what must be accomplished and how you will measure success. Share your vision and goal with others so they understand exactly where you want to go and how you will get there as a team. Collaborate with your team members to help them step up and take ownership of the plan. Define the specific roles people will take and who, what, when, where, and how to implement the plan of action.
After completing this course, you will enhance your knowledge and ability to:
- Determine the shape and impact of change
- Identify different reactions to change and assess how change affects individuals in the organization
- Identify the concept of supporting change and discover different sources of support
- Identify the eight mistakes that organizations make during a change
- Evaluate and compare the different roles of team leaders
- Develop a strategy of commitment to change
- Matching systems and structures with change
- Identify the characteristics of individuals and organizations that show the ability to recover
The CBP™ Business Improvement Series- Leading Through Change course will increase your knowledge and ability to:
- Develop a clear vision of the change process
- Sufficient courage to effect change
- Explore various sources of opposition
- Implement the change process through effective strategies
- Assess the results of the change and its impact on the various segments.
This course requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational
- The trainer must be a CBP™ at ATP accredited training center or a candidate to be a CBP™.
Chapter One: Effects of Change
Chapter Two: Change Responses
Chapter Three: Leading The Change
Chapter Four: Anchoring Change
Chapter Five: Communicating and Reinforcing the Change
Chapter Six: Organizational Alignment
Chapter Seven: Change Resiliency
Please enter your details below and we will send you the full course outline.