Please fill out your details below and one of our team will assist you with you booking.
Dealing with Challenging Customer Interactions
You will explore methods for dealing with common difficult customer interactions.
This course is intended for customer service representatives and any client-facing employee who needs to cope with challenging customer situations, either directly or indirectly. This course is also highly useful to customer service managers, who need to be aware of the potential difficult situations in the field and have a standard means of addressing them
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- learn to establish a solid relationship with the customer, so that you may proceed with the interaction in a positive direction.
- learn to overcome communication issues when dealing with customers.
- learn to resolve challenging situations with customers.
To ensure your success, we recommend you first take the following courses, or have equivalent knowledge
Lesson 1: Establishing a Solid Customer Relationship
- Review Customer Service Basics
- Recognize a Difficult Situation
- Work Within Your Company’s Parameters
- Handle Simultaneous Customer Contacts
- Handle a Difficult Customer Interaction
Lesson 2: Overcoming Communication Issues
- Adapt to the Customer’s Personality Style
- Identify the Customer’s Issue
- Overcome Communication Issues
Lesson 3: Resolving Challenging Situations
- Educate the Customer
- Focus on the Issue
- Overcome Negativity
- Topic 3D
- Follow Up on a Challenging Situation
Please enter your details below and we will send you the full course outline.