Please fill out your details below and one of our team will assist you with you booking.
Microsoft Access Level 3
About this course
In this course, you will manage an Access 2019 database and add complex database
features to improve its usability, efficiency, performance, and security.
- Share data across applications.
- Use action, unmatched, and duplicate queries to manage data.
- Create complex reports and forms.
- Use macros to improve user interface design.
- Use VBA to extend database capabilities.
- Perform database management tasks such as backup, compacting, repairing, performance analysis,
- checking object dependencies, and documenting.
- Implement security strategies and distribute a database to multiple users.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience working with Access 2019/2021, including a working knowledge of database design and creation, form design and creation, report design and creation, and a working knowledge of database querying and the various table relationships. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following Logical Operations courses:
- Microsoft® Office Access® 2019/2021: Part 1
- Microsoft® Office Access® 2019/2021: Part 2
Target Student: Students taking this course are database administrators or prospective database administrators who have experience working with Access 2019/2021 and need to learn advanced skills.
Lesson 1: Importing and Exporting Table Data
- Import and Link Data
- Export Data
- Create a Mail Merge
Lesson 2: Using Queries to Manage Data
- Create Action Queries
- Create Unmatched and Duplicate Queries
Lesson 3: Creating Complex Reports and Forms
- Create Subreports
- Create a Navigation Form
- Show Details in Subforms and Popup Forms
Lesson 4: Creating Access Macros
- Create a Standalone Macro to Automate Repetitive Tasks
- Create a Macro to Program a User Interface Component
- Restrict Records by Using a Condition
- Create a Data Macro
Lesson 5: Using VBA to Extend Database Capabilities
- Getting Started with VBA
- Using VBA with Form Controls
Lesson 6: Managing a Database
- Back Up a Database
- Manage Performance Issues
- Document a Database
Lesson 7: Distributing and Securing a Database
- Split a Database for Multiple-User Access
- Implement Security
- Convert an Access Database to an ACCDE File
- Package a Database with a Digital Signature
Please enter your details below and we will send you the full course outline.