Please fill out your details below and one of our team will assist you with you booking.
Microsoft Word Level 3
About this course
Microsoft® Word enables you to do far more than simple word processing. Word includes advanced image manipulation tools, collaboration features, cross-referencing and linking tools, entry forms and data collection, security features, and tools to automate document production.
This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam objectives to help you prepare for the Word Associate (Office 365 and Office 2021): Exam MO-100 and Word Expert (Office 365 and Office 2021): Exam MO-101 certifications.
In this course, you will learn to use the advanced capabilities of Word 2021.
- Use images in a document.
- Create custom graphic elements.
- Collaborate on documents.
- Add reference marks and notes.
- Secure a document.
- Create and manipulate forms.
- Create macros to automate tasks.
To ensure your success, you should have end-user skills with any current version of Windows®, including being able to start programs, switch between programs, locate saved files, close programs, and access websites using a web browser. In addition, you should be able to navigate and perform common tasks in Word, such as opening, viewing, editing, and saving documents; formatting text and paragraphs; formatting the overall appearance of a page; and creating lists and tables.
To meet this prerequisite, you can take any one or more of the following Logical Operations courses:
- Using Microsoft® Windows® 10 (Second Edition)
- Microsoft® Office Word 2021: Part 1
- Microsoft® Office Word 2021: Part 2
Lesson 1: Manipulating Images
- Integrate Pictures and Text
- Adjust Image Appearance
- Insert Other Media Elements
Lesson 2: Using Custom Graphic Elements
- Create Text Boxes and Pull Quotes
- Add WordArt and Other Text Effects
- Draw Shapes
- Create Complex Illustrations with SmartArt
Lesson 3: Collaborating on Documents
- Prepare a Document for Collaboration
- Mark Up a Document
- Review Markups
- Merge Changes from Other Documents
Lesson 4: Adding Document References and Links
- Add Captions
- Add Cross-References
- Add Bookmarks
- Add Hyperlinks
- Insert Footnotes and Endnotes
- Add Citations and a Bibliography
Lesson 5: Securing a Document
- Suppress Information
- Set Formatting and Editing Restrictions
- Restrict Document Access
- Add a Digital Signature to a Document
Lesson 6: Using Forms to Manage Content
- Create Forms
- Modify Forms
Lesson 7: Automating Repetitive Tasks with Macros
- Automate Tasks by Using Macros
- Create a Macro
Please enter your details below and we will send you the full course outline.