Please fill out your details below and one of our team will assist you with you booking.
Microsoft Access Level 1
About this course
In this course, you will create and manage an Access 2019 database. You will:
- Navigate within the Access application environment, create a simple database, and customize Access configuration options.
- Organize and manage data stored within Access tables.
- Use queries to join, sort, and filter data from different tables.
- Use forms to make it easier to view, access, and input data.
- Create and format custom reports.
Target Student: This course is designed for students looking to establish a foundational understanding of Microsoft Office Access 2019/2021, including the skills necessary to create a new database, construct data tables, design forms and reports, and create queries.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have end-user skills with any current version of Windows, including being able to start programs, switch between programs, locate saved files, close programs, and use a browser to access websites. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking either of the following Logical Operations courses, or any similar courses in general Microsoft Windows skills:
- Using Microsoft® Windows® 10
- Microsoft® Windows® 10: Transition from Windows® 7
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Access 2019
- Launch Access and Open a Database
- Use Tables to Store Data
- Use Queries to Combine, Find, Filter, and Sort Data
- Use Forms to View, Add, and Update Data
- Use Reports to Present Data
- Get Help and Configure Options in Microsoft Access
Lesson 2: Creating Tables
- Plan an Access Database
- Start a New Access Database
- Create a New Table
- Establish Table Relationship
Lesson 3: Creating Queries
- Create Basic Queries
- Perform Calculations in a Query
- Sort and Filter Data in a Query
Lesson 4: Creating Forms
- Start a New Form
- Enhance a Form
Lesson 5: Creating Reports
- Start a New Report
- Enhance Report Layout
Please enter your details below and we will send you the full course outline.