Please fill out your details below and one of our team will assist you with you booking.
MS-900T01-AC – Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
About This Course
This course provides foundational knowledge on the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model, with a specific focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings. You will begin by learning about cloud fundamentals, including an overview of cloud computing and specifically Microsoft cloud services. You will be introduced to Microsoft Azure, and you will examine the differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365. You will then perform an in-depth review of Microsoft 365, including a comparison of Microsoft on-premises services versus Microsoft 365 cloud services, a review of enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365, and an analysis of how Microsoft 365 services provide collaboration. The course then analyzes how security, compliance, privacy, and trust are handled in Microsoft 365, and it concludes with a review of Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support.
This course is designed for Business Decision Makers and IT Professionals who aspire to deploy cloud services in their organization, or who are simply looking to acquire foundational knowledge on cloud fundamentals. This includes the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services in general and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model specifically, with a general focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe cloud concepts
- Describe core Microsoft 365 services and concepts
- Describe security, compliance, privacy, and trust in Microsoft 365
- Describe Microsoft 365 pricing and support
Students do not need to have any experience with Microsoft 365 before taking this course; however, a basic level of familiarity with computer technology and cloud computing is assumed.
Module 1: Discuss Azure fundamental concepts
Learn about the advantages of using cloud computing services and differentiate between the categories and types of cloud computing.
- Discuss Azure fundamental concepts
Module 2: Describe Microsoft 365 core services and concepts
Learn about how the productivity, collaboration, and business management solutions through Microsoft 365 empower people and organizations to achieve more.
- What is Microsoft 365?
- Describe productivity solutions in Microsoft 365
- Describe collaboration solutions in Microsoft 365
- Describe endpoint modernization, management concepts, and deployment options in Microsoft 365
- Describe analytics capabilities in Microsoft 365
Module 3: Demonstrate fundamental knowledge of Microsoft 365 security and compliance capabilities
Learn about how the security, compliance, and identity solutions through Microsoft help people and organizations secure their entire digital estate, simplify compliance and reduce risk.
- Describe security and compliance concepts
- Describe identity concepts
- Describe threat protection capabilities with Microsoft 365 Defender
- Describe the Service Trust Portal and Privacy with Microsoft
Module 4: Demonstrate fundamental knowledge of Microsoft 365 licensing, service and support
Learn about how people and organizations can get the most out of their Microsoft 365 investments through adoption guidance, continuous support, and licensing options that meet their needs.
- Identify licensing options available in Microsoft 365
- Describe support offerings for Microsoft 365 services
- Describe the service life cycle in Microsoft 365
Please enter your details below and we will send you the full course outline.