Face-to-face classroom training is now available and on-site courses will also be made available to organisations who request this. In addition to the face-to-face training, we will continue to offer our comprehensive Virtual Instructor-Led Training until further notice.
To ensure our branches are safe for all clients, employees and visitors, we have implemented a COVID-19 Safety Plan which includes modifications to our on-campus course delivery in order to adhere to social distancing and hygiene regulations.
- Upon entering Think360 a contactless temperature check will be conducted
- Clients attending courses in person are now seated at least 1.5m apart and the maximum number of participants per class has been reduced to 6
- We have a no handshake policy
- Hand sanitisers have been placed around each campus and are provided in each classroom
- We will continue with our increased cleaning regime across all campus facilities
- Lunch breaks have been staggered to minimize people in the canteen
The safety of our staff and clients is our top priority.