The nation-wide lock-down will be enacted in terms of the Disaster Management Act and will entail the following:
From midnight on Thursday 26 March until midnight on Thursday 16 April, all South Africans
will have to stay at home.
We will re-open on the 17th of April and continue with business as normal. Our Key Account Managers will be in contact with our valued clients who are booked on training over this lockdown period, to provide new dates and reschedule everyone.
We would like to appeal to all of our clients to please reschedule courses and not cancel! Every business needs your support in this tough time and by agreeing to reschedule you will be supporting ours. If there is one thing we can do as a nation right now, it is our best to support each other.
When we return, the same measures and guidelines will be in place to continue to fight this virus and keep our campuses safe.
- Students attending courses in person are now seated at least 1.5m apart and the maximum number of participants per class has been reduced to 6
- We have a no handshake policy
- Hand sanitisers have been placed around each campus and are provided in each classroom
- We will continue with our increased cleaning regime across all campus facilities
- Lunch breaks have been staggered to minimize people in the canteen
We are in the process of implementing remote learning classes and this will be offered as an option for selected classes. Please inquire about this when making your booking or considering your rescheduling.
The safety of our staff and clients is our top priority.