Please fill out your details below and one of our team will assist you with you booking.
Microsoft Project Level 1
Welcome to Microsoft® Project 2016: Part 1. This course is designed to familiarize you with the basic features and functions of Microsoft Project Professional 2016 so you can use it effectively and efficiently in a real-world environment.
This course covers the critical knowledge and skills a project manager needs to create a project plan with Project 2016 during the planning phase of a project. In other words, if your supervisor assigns you to lead a project, this course will enable you to draft a project plan with Project 2016 and share it with your supervisor (and others) for review and approval.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have basic project management knowledge and skills. The following Logical Operations course can help you in meeting this requirement: Project Management Fundamentals (Second Edition). You should also have basic knowledge and skills for using any current Windows® operating system—preferably Windows 10. The following Logical Operations courses can help you meet this requirement:
- Using Microsoft® Windows® 10
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 Transition from Windows® 7
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Project
- Identify Project Management Concepts
- Navigate the Microsoft Project 2016 Environment
Lesson 2: Defining a Project
- Create a New Project Plan
- Define a Project
- Assign a Project Calendar
Lesson 3: Creating and Organizing Tasks
- Add Tasks to a Project Plan
- Import Tasks from Other Programs
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure
- Define Task Relationships
- Schedule Tasks
Lesson 4: Managing Project Plan Resources
- Add Resources to a Project Plan
- Create a Resource Calendar
- Enter Costs for Resources
- Assign Resources to Tasks
- Resolve Resource Conflicts
Lesson 5: Finalizing a Project Plan
- Optimize a Project Plan
- Set a Baseline
- Share a Project Plan
Please enter your details below and we will send you the full course outline.