Please fill out your details below and one of our team will assist you with you booking.
ITIL® 4 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
ITIL is a widely adopted body of knowledge and best practices for successful IT Service Management that links with training and certification. ITIL 4 has evolved from the current version by re-shaping much of the established ITSM practices in the wider context of customer experience; value streams and digital transformation; as well as embracing new ways of working, such as Lean, Agile, and DevOps.
ITIL 4 provides the guidance organizations need to address new service management challenges and utilize the potential of modern technology. It is designed to ensure a flexible, coordinated and integrated system for the effective governance and management of IT-enabled services.
“ITIL Foundation” is the first ITIL 4 publication and the latest evolution of the most widely-adopted guidance for ITSM. Its audience ranges from IT and business students taking their first steps in service management to seasoned professionals familiar with earlier versions of ITIL and other sources of industry best practice.
This course pricing includes the ITIL 4 Foundation Certificate Exam at the end of day 3 of the course. It is a 60 minute exam, with 40 multiple choice questions and a pass mark of 65%. Practice exam papers are provided, and reviewed to assist in preparation. The exam is online in the classroom, and the results will be available immediately.
There are no pre–requisites for this course, although a basic knowledge of Service
Service Management: Key Concepts
- Value and Value Co-Creation
- Value: Service, Products, and Resources
- Service Relationships
- Value: Outcomes, Costs, and Risks
The Guiding Principles
- The Seven Guiding Principles
- Applying the Guiding Principles
The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- Organisations and People
- Information and Technology
- Partners and Suppliers
- Value Streams and Processes
- External Factors and Pestle Model
Service Value System
- Overview of Service Value System
- Overview of the Service Value Chain
- Introduction to Continual Improvement
- The Continual Improvement Model
- Relationship between Continual Improvement and Guiding Principles
Overview of ITIL Practices
- Purpose of ITIL Practices
- The Continual Improvement Practice
- The Change Control Practice
- The Incident Management Practice
- The Problem Management Practice
- The Service Request Management Practice
- The Service Desk Practice
- The Service Level Management Practice
Please enter your details below and we will send you the full course outline.