Now you can build Microsoft technical expertise while balancing the demands of your schedule. Think360 is now offering Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand (MOC On-Demand).MOC On-Demand combines high-quality video, reading, live hands-on labs and knowledge checks in a self-paced format to help you build skills on Microsoft technologies as your schedule allows—all at once or five minutes at a time. The modular, self-directed course structure adapts to your learning needs and learning style. Brought to you by the people who write the software, and available through certified Microsoft Learning Partners like us
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 90 days’ access to the Official Microsoft MOC On-Demand training from the date of first activation
- 90 days’ access to the Official Microsoft online labs, giving you the full practical experience that you would get in a classroom
- Knowledge Checks at the end of each module & course
- Available 24/7 and hosted by Microsoft
- High-quality videos with In-depth technical content
- Self-paced, which means learning can fit into your daily schedule
- Accessible from anywhere
MOC ON-DEMAND VALUE ADDED BENEFITS OFFERED BY THINK360
- Unlimited access to the Digital manual of the Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC)
- Evening and weekend workshop days where you will be able to chat directly to our MCT’s (Microsoft Certified Trainers) about the course and get answers to any questions you may have.
- Email support from a MCT to answer any course related questions.
Some MOC ON-DEMAND Courses Currently Available..
10267 Introduction to Web Development with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
10961 Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell
10962 Advanced Automated Administration with Windows PowerShell
10964 Cloud & Datacenter Monitoring with System Center Operations Manager
10965 IT Service Management with System Center Service Manager
10967 Fundamentals of a Windows Server® Infrastructure
10969 Active Directory Services with Windows Server
10972 Administering the Web Server (IIS) Role of Windows Server
10979 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
10989 Analyzing Data with Power BI
10982 Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 10
10748 Planning and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
10985 Introduction to SQL 2016 Database
10986 Updating Your Skills to SQL Server 2016
10987 Performance Tuning and Optimizing SQL 2016 Databases
10990 Analyzing Data with SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services
20413 Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
20462 Administering Microsoft SQL Server Databases
20463 Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server
20483 Programming in C#
20532 Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
20533 Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
20695 Deploying Windows Desktops and Enterprise Applications
20697-1 Implementing and Managing Windows 10
20331 Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
20332 Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
20334 Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype for Business 2015
20341 Core Solutions of Exchange Server 2013
20342 Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
20345-2 Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
20345-1 Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
20410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
20411 Administering Windows Server 2012
20412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
20417 Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
20461 Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2014
20488 Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions
20743 Upgrading Your Skills to Windows Server 2016 MCSA
20761 Querying Data with Transact-SQL 2016
20762 Developing SQL 2016 Databases
Terms and conditions
Specific terms regarding Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand (MOC On-Demand) and MOC On-Demand course codes
- Each code contains specific information about the program for which it is valid, the region for which it was purchased, the expiration date, and other terms and conditions for its use.
- A code may not be redeemed for cash, credit, or refund. Codes are not returnable and are void if altered. One (1) code can be redeemed for online access to one (1) Microsoft Official Course On-Demand for up to six (6) months.
- After course activation, the MOC On-Demand materials are available for three (3) months. Access to an associated lab environment will also expire no more than three (3) months from the date of activation.
- Each code may only be used once and cannot be shared. After it has been redeemed, a code cannot be extended or reused.
- Expired, stolen, or lost codes will not be replaced. Arvato, Microsoft, and the Microsoft Labs Online hosting partner are not responsible for lost or stolen codes. Course expiration dates will not be extended under any circumstance.
- See Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand system requirements.