Please fill out your details below and one of our team will assist you with you booking.
Upgrade to ITIL® 4 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
ITIL is the most widely adopted approach for IT Service Management in the world. ITIL 4 provides a practical and flexible approach to move to the new world of digital transformation and embrace an end-to-end operating model for the delivery and operation of products and services. ITIL 4 also provides a holistic end-to-end picture that integrates frameworks such as Lean IT, Agile, and DevOps.
The bridge version of the program is targeted at individuals who have already completed the ITIL V3 of the Foundation course or qualification. Furthermore, the course will provide the candidate with an understanding of the ITIL 4 service management framework and how it has evolved to adopt modern technologies and ways of working.
This course pricing includes the ITIL 4 Foundation Certificate Exam at the end of day 3 of the course. It is a 60 minute exam, with 40 multiple choice questions and a pass mark of 65%. Practice exam papers are provided, and reviewed to assist in preparation. The exam is online in the classroom, and the results will be available immediately.
- ITIL v3 Foundation
Service Management: Key Concepts
- Value and Value Co-Creation
- Value: Service, Products, and Resources
- Service Relationships
- Value: Outcomes, Costs, and Risks
The Guiding Principles
- The Seven Guiding Principles
- Applying the Guiding Principles
The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- Organisations and People
- Information and Technology
- Partners and Suppliers
- Value Streams and Processes
- External Factors and Pestle Model
Service Value System
- Overview of Service Value System
- Overview of the Service Value Chain
- Introduction to Continual Improvement
- The Continual Improvement Model
- Relationship between Continual Improvement and Guiding Principles
Overview of ITIL Practices
- Purpose of ITIL Practices
- The Continual Improvement Practice
- The Change Control Practice
- The Incident Management Practice
- The Problem Management Practice
- The Service Request Management Practice
- The Service Desk Practice
- The Service Level Management Practice
Please enter your details below and we will send you the full course outline.